[argyllcms] Re: dispcal: Warning - RegOpenKeyEx failed with 2

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 12:47:25 +1100

lee scratchy wrote:
I never use both at the same time, and I would like to somehow force the LUT in
my dualhead ATI
HD2600 PCI-E videocard......so the CRT lut would be forced on the primary VGA
output and the DLP
lut would be forced on the secondary DVI output.......I guess this is quite
impossible ?

It comes down to the drivers and the version of X11. With the standard X11
arrangement
or Xinerama, this may be possible. Play with dispwin to find out. Using
TwinViews, MergedFB etc.,
this probably doesn't work. In the future RandR V1.2 promises a solution, but I
haven't
as yet added RandR 1.2 support to Argyll, and not all of the X11 drivers have
caught up
with it yet either.