[argyllcms] Re: dispcal: Warning - RegOpenKeyEx failed with 2

  • From: lee scratchy <leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 17:45:18 +0000

oh you got me lost here :)

what I planned on doing was :

"dispcal -v -yc test" on the CRT and "dispcal -v -yl -p0,0,20 test" on the DLP
projector

choice 5 then 6

then "dispwin test.cal"

I never use both displays at the same time so I will run a batch file to open
the right .cal file each time I switch displays

but are you saying I should somehow change some settings on the displays in
"choice 5" of dispcal ?

Thanks again,

-Maxime