[argyllcms] Re: dispcal: Warning - RegOpenKeyEx failed with 2

  • From: lee scratchy <leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:57:19 +0000

ok thanks for the reply, I'll check it out!

it's not very clear how to go from .cal to .icm through .ti3 but I think .cal
files will be good enough anyhow ;)

I will provide you with comparisons between the spyder2pro and your software if
you like.

I'll create .chc files with the Color HCFR application

mostly the s2pro app is perfectly fine on the CRT with very low dE, but on the
videoprojector(in LCD mode) I get some ugly green cast <10 IRE.

that doesn't occur if I calibrate by hand with the HCFR program, so we'll see
how your application does.

I've seen comparisons on HCFR between your app and imatch3 on an eye one
display 2, and yours yielded much lower dE.......so there is hope for my "el
cheapo" s2 ;)

Cheers,