[argyllcms] Re: Continuous reading mode ambient light temperature

  • From: Jos van Riswick <josvanr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 22:17:59 +0200

ok thnx. I'm not farmiliar in any way with color profiles so I'll try and dive
into this a bit. Maybe hack something together.

I still would welcome and extension of some kind to argyll. Especially
because it's
the only color management system for linux as far as I know. For professional
users it may be not so important, but for the average user, it would be nice to
be able to see your prints in the right color on your screen (better
colors, anyway)
for example.

josvanr