[argyllcms] Re: Continuous reading mode ambient light temperature

  • From: Jos van Riswick <josvanr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 22:11:06 +0200

hi

just another thought on this: yes, for professional work the ambient
light should be
constant. But to say there is no logic in this, i don't understand.
I think that many non-professional users would benefit from this. It
would create a more 'streamlined experience' (not my words) ie if you
design some
material to be printed on your monitor looking quite warm colored, it
wouldn't pop
out of your printer entirely blue due to the difference in color
temperatures.....

josvanr