[argyllcms] Re: Continuous reading mode ambient light temperature

  • From: Jos van Riswick <josvanr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 23:30:55 +0200

I decided to go with the multiple profiles option. Gonna measure a
number of profiles during the day (different color temperatures)
and then let a perl script measure the ambient temperature and load
a curve. See if that works well enough.

Now I've been looking at spotread to do the measuring. In the documentation
it says it can display the color temperature in K (ie D6500 like in the
icc files produced by dispcalGUI). I think I should do something like

spotread -a -T

the -T for displaying in K. However it doesn't seem to do that, only
Y: and L*...
Also spotread seems to be interactive. Is there some way to just let it
return the temperature?

jos