[argyllcms] Re: Continuous reading mode ambient light temperature

hi

thnx. but the biggest problem for my setup *is* temperature.... but yes,
using a number of different curves measured at different times of the day
is possible. Then write a script that takes an ambient temperature measurement,
and then pick the curve closest to the measured temperature... But still
a bit cumbersome.

And yes, controlling the enviroment light is the best option, but...
hmm It's kind
of not nice to spend all day in a darkened room with blue fluorescent
light, when
the sun is shining outside..... Also, I just feel that judging colors
in my paintings
is best done in day light..

I'm wondering if it isn't possible to just convert the measurements in
an icc monitor
file to a different temperature. ....

jos