[argyllcms] Re: Compatibility with i1 (Eye One) Display Pro 3 retail and OEM?

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 00:56:51 +0100

Am 11.02.2012 00:26, schrieb János, Tóth F.:
(Sorry, the txt was a bad idea. I should have used .bak or something
if RAR is banned and ZIP was rejected for other reasons.)

Actually, attaching anything larger than a few dozen KB on a message to a mailing list is not so a good idea imho ;)

Instead, I'd upload it somewhere (preferably, if you don't have webspace, not to a service that makes it tedious to get the file ie. requires a lot of clicking/entering captchas and whatnot and then still having time limits and the sorts) and just provide the link in the message.

--
Florian Höch