[arachne] Re: Alternate browser usages

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 15:34:42 +1030

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 16:01:00 +1000, Ron Clarke wrote:

>> But Ron Clarke managed to do it on his machine, and I can't work
>> out how!

> Because Ron did it with a Zipslack from SlackWare v.4.0, which is OK
> with a FAT16 system.  More out of curiosity than need.  I won't be
> keeping it.

AHA! I see it all.

I'll be keeping this one, mainly (for now) for the man pages. And when
I've worked out what is on it, and how it works, maybe for quite some
time, at least until I do a proper installation on a Linux disk
partition.

Then I might be able to clear Windoze off the #2 computer <GGGGGGG>

Greg