[arachne] Re: Alternate browser usages

  • From: Glenn Gilbreath Jr. <wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 19:41:02 -0600

Yep, Sam,
Not unexpected at all, but seems rather
Like an oxymoron...here the user is making a concious effort to use an
alternative to Windows, and step 1 is to start Windows!  Sometimes I wonder if
we that do use alternatives are just spinning our wheels.
CU L8R!  Wiz  <{;-)

Wizard57M
Glenn Gilbreath Jr.
http://members.surfbest.net/wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx/index.html