[arachne] Re: <Alt+E> Problems

  • From: "Udo Kuhnt" <048321887-0001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 05:33:24 +0000

> Which DOS versions do you know?

> Did you try it in them to see what happened?

Greg,

you have already read what Lester said, so there is at least one DOS in
which that trick does not work.

Be happy that it works on yours, but do not expect that this is true for
*all* DOSes just because you know *one*.

Besides, like I said before, it seems to be an undocumented feature, so
relying on it seems to be a bad idea to me.

Udo

-- The DR-DOS/OpenDOS Enhancement Project - http://www.drdosprojects.de

-- This mail was written by a user of The Arachne Browser - http://arachne.cz/