[arachne] Re: <Alt+E> Problems

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <sernemo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:13:34 -5000

Hi Lester,
           It works fine here. I am installed
on D:\ARACHNE. If I ALT-E then goto C:\A then
type EXIT/ENTER then Arachne returns. I think
you may have changed your PATH somehow. I am
running M$DZ not Freedos.

    Personally I have a small batch file named
"cda.bat" which I try to always run before I
use EXIT to leave a DOS shell. cda.bat is short
for "change directory to Arachne". I do the same
if running W$doze. I have found it safer to
always return to the directory that I was
shelled to originally, before exiting a shell.
It is a matter of habit and tends to prevent
problems.

Eric

-- This mail was written by a user of the Arachne Browser - http://arachne.cz/