[arachne] Re: Adobe swings and misses as PDF abuse worsens

  • From: Rob <robo13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 18:25:54 -0600 (CST)

I use XPDF in Linux. I also use gv or ghostview but
prefer XPDF. Both work just fine and come with most
Linux and BSD distros as glennmcc has pointed out.
Rob

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009, Greg Mayman wrote:

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 22:16:02 -0600 (CST), Rob <robo13@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

XPDF

Where?

   Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
   and remember what peace there may be in silence.
       "Desiderata", Max Ehrmann, copyright 1952.

  ,-./\
 /     \ From Greg Mayman, in beautiful Adelaide, South Australia
 \_,-*_/   "Queen City of The South"  35d 01'44"S  138d 32'13"E

Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --