[access-uk] Re: opinions wanted

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:47:46 +0100

Hello Hazel and all,

when saying they could not provide braille or audio, did you ask for
instructions in an electronic format? Would this have been helpful?

There are blind and partially-sighted people out there who don't have
access to computers. For some of them, especially those living alone,
Braille or audio instructions may be the only ways they could find out
independently how to use the gadget. So, I think that, regardless of
whether you could have offered them a third solution, they need to be
more versatile than this.

Best,
Clive

Clive Lever