[access-uk] Re: opinions wanted

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:24:42 +0100

Hello,

I agree with you. They should abide by their own advice, that a blind or
partially-sighted person is entitled to receive information in their
preferred format wherever possible. If they refuse, they should have a
darn good reason for it, and should let you know what it is, but they
must think about how to say yes before they think about saying no. They
are the leaders. If they can't set the example, how can they expect
others to follow it?

Regards,
Clive

Clive Lever