[access-uk] Re: Windows Update

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:56:10 +0100

Thanks George. As you have probably already seen Tristram's suggestion of the
firewall as the source of the trouble seemed to be correct, and is in effect
covered in
item 2. of the article.

I suppose I should have thought of that myself.  When updating an application
it is not
unusual to have to give the updated version permission anyway.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison

** vacation ## d