To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 6:32 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Windows Update

Hi,
I wondered if this would come up. I did the updates two days ago and afterwards, I couldn't display any web pages through Internet Explorer. A call to Pipex had me pinging various websites, including their own, with no luck until I disabled my Look and Stop firewall. Would you believe it; everything worked. I know of at least two other people who use Look and Stop and have had problems since the recent update. I thought it was all down to L and S, but in view of your message, maybe that's not the case.

Cheers,
Sandra.