[access-uk] Re: Windows Update

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:44:03 +0100

Many thanks Tristram.  I set Sygate to "Allow All" and the scan went through
without
problems and reported that no Critical Updates etc. were needed by my system.
I have not yet checked what application is causing it but at least it is not a
major
problem.  i thought a System Restore might be needed!

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison

** vacation ## d