[access-uk] Re: Windows Update

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 20:23:02 +0100

Thanks for drawing this matter to our attention, Sandra

I use two machines one having the Eset Smart Security (which includes a
firewall)  and
another on which I still have Look 'n Stop.   I downloaded and installed the
updates to the first
machine this morning and had intended doing the other later today.  I think
that I will play safe
and uncheck the one causing trouble - easier for the present than having to
make the
configuration changes described in the article mentioned by Barry.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison