[access-uk] Re: HARRY POTTER AND ACCESS TO BOOKS

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:49:58 +0100

Yusuf and all -

It makes sense that one should be able to make a copy for one's own use,
rather like the old days of home taping! I just thought I'd read at the
front of some books, that no unauthorised copying was permitted including
digital copies that could be held in retrievable storage, or some wording to
that effect.

- Andy