[access-uk] Re: HARRY POTTER AND ACCESS TO BOOKS

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:28:21 -0000

Hi ian, Interesting point you make and your quite right we're not going to see those sorts of discounts for Braille or DAISY I guess because the producers can't afford to cell the books as a loss leader. (I think thats what its called anyway).

An additional point here is that if like me you ordered the CD audio version as soon as it became available to order, expecting that it would be delivered on the 21st like the standard print, you were sadly mistaken. Even though the confirmation from Amazon said expected delivery 21 July the actual book information on amazon states that all audio versions will not be delivered on the 21st. I have no idea why this is, the same applies to Tesco as well.
Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>