[access-uk] Re: Chip and pin online banking.

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:09:20 +0100

Precisely Colin.  It seems to me there's a relatively simple solution to
this for blind people though they'd have to do something else for deaf
blind folks.  They could follow Pure's iVox technology as used in the
sonus radio but on a much smaller and simpler scale.  All they'd need to
do is sample spoken numbers from zero to nine so that the unit could be
made to read out the randomly generated code.  If they did this across
the board, rather than just on the ones for Vis, they could do it for
washers I'd have thought, and make it switchable.  =20