[access-uk] Re: Children of Beslan - Response from the BBC

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 21:28:36 +0100

I hear what you say Carol, just that, if the Beeb is going to say a flat NO to
on-air voice-over, then we have to take part in a debate about alternatives.
Distribution of DVDs or videos hadn't struck me as an alternative, and there
would be a time lag, so we could hardly join in popular discussion of
programmes that are hot public issues.  I'd have thought that at the very least
we should be looking to the voice sub-channel, and/or the internet, for
starters.

I do agree though, that the Beeb's, or independent production companies
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

From: "Dj Paddy"