Week 32 update

  • From: "ms" <MikeySausage@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:41:48 -0400

Listen, do not worry about these people crashing our board. When they log
into the site and into our guestbook it logs there IP Address. An IP Address
is like your home address, you can find out who it is. If There is one more
message that is disruptive to this webstite I will trace the IP and notify
their ISP that they are being disruptive. When you sign with an ISP (eg: MSN
or AOL), if you read their terms and conditions it states that you can not
be disruptive while using their service. I have done it before and I will do
it again if they do it again.