Week 32 update

  • From: "Sauzeech" <MikeySausage@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 19:46:58 -0400

I am glad to see some new people joining the list. Make sure you sign the Log
and join the Re-Zoom message board and get involved! Also, send those pics. You
can upload them right on the site. I have a bit of sleep deprivation right now
but I will get to them as quick as I can.If you do not have a scanner or
digital camera, get them developed to a cd and then you can send them to me via
U.S. mail. It is cheap and easy. During the the year we will try and put some
reunions together. Like Atlantic City trips and maybe a giant BBQ! If you have
any other reunion suggestions just let me know.

Take Care,
Sauzeech