Week 32 update

  • From: "Sauzeech" <MikeySausage@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 20:25:15 -0400

If you get a chance, please go to the zoomz board, log in, and then click on
profile. In there I have added a box where you can place your real name. Big Al
has requested you all put your real name in there so we know who the hell you
are. This will also help to determine wether or not you belong here or not. I
will give you some time to take care of this. If you do not put your real name
I will be removing you from the board. So do it as fast as possible. Again, we
have to do this to weed out the Jackasses.