Week 32 update

  • From: "ms" <MikeySausage@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:36:04 -0400

If you were sent a temporary password by the Zoomz Board when you registered
I need you to change it. If you go into profile, you can change it to what
ever you want. I would suggest something that you will remember. If you do
lose it, we can set you up again so don't worry. I am going to be doing some
maintenance in that area and the passwords that were assigned to you may not
work in the future. So, when you get this email, and you have never changed
the password to something of your choice, change it now. If you have changed
the password you do not need to change it again.