Week 32 update

  • From: "Sauzeech" <MikeySausage@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 22:32:35 -0400

            Week32.com Newsletter

           Saturday September 7 2002

                  There are some new pictures in the 2002 gallery. What you
should be seeing are 5 pages in that gallery. If you do not see the 5 pages
then you have to clean your temporary and history files. I have sent a few
emails with these instructions. I will include them again at the bottom of this
letter. Big Al suggested I put them on the site permanently which I will do
tonight. The activity on the site has died down lately. I hope it will pick up.
Get in your reunion suggestions so we can start to work on some plans. That's
all for now.

                  Take Care,

                  Here are the instructions to clean up your files:

                  AOL users should go to settings along the top bar of your
screen. It is on the same line with Mail. Once you click on settings, click on
preferences, then internet properties. In the Temporary internet files section
click on settings. In their make sure Every visit to the page is checked. Click
OK. Now Delete the temporary files in the same section, then delete the history
files below it. NOW, depending on your internet connection, and the amount of
crap in there, this could take up to 10 minutes. If you never have done this it
will take a while. Do not stop the process or shut your computer down. Go do
something else while it does this.

                  Internet Explorer users. Along the tool bar on the top of
your browser, Click on Tools. Then click internet options. Click on settings
and make sure Every visit to the page is checked. Click OK. Now Delete the
temporary files in the same section, then delete the history files below it.
NOW, depending on your internet connection, and the amount of crap in there,
this could take up to 10 minutes. If you never have done this before it will