Week 32 update

  • From: "Sauzeech" <MikeySausage@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:18:06 -0400

Well, Barto had made a suggestion of having a pic next to your name when you
post. To make this happen takes a lot of work and special programming. This
just happened to be something I was working on a while back and got sidetracked
by 9/11. When it was brought up again today I spent a few hours and finished
it. If you go under profile, you will see that you can now upload your own
avatar(Picture) It must be 30kb or smaller and it must be a gif. If  you have a
picture hosted someplace else it can be bigger and you may get it from there.
If any of you want help in doing this just drop me a picture and your member
name and I will cut it down to size and put it up.

Thanks