Week 32 update

  • From: "Sauzeech" <MikeySausage@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 00:29:50 -0400

            Week32.com Newsletter

           Friday September 13 2002

                  Well, it's here, the Week 32 theme song. Richie Tic has put
together our own them song. This is just a little something to call our own.
There are big plans on the horizon for a full blown out song about week 32,
Villa Roma, and the people that are part of it. I will keep you up to date and
let you know when that will take place. For now, the theme song is attached to
this email so download it and enjoy! I have also placed a sample of in the
flash introduction. Remember to cleam your files to see the latest version.
Thanks again to Richie Tic on a 1st class job!!

                  Here are the instructions to clean up your files:

                  AOL users should go to settings along the top bar of your
screen. It is on the same line with Mail. Once you click on settings, click on
preferences, then internet properties. In the Temporary internet files section
click on settings. In their make sure Every visit to the page is checked. Click
OK. Now Delete the temporary files in the same section, then delete the history
files below it. NOW, depending on your internet connection, and the amount of
crap in there, this could take up to 10 minutes. If you never have done this it
will take a while. Do not stop the process or shut your computer down. Go do
something else while it does this.

                  Internet Explorer users. Along the tool bar on the top of
your browser, Click on Tools. Then click internet options. Click on settings
and make sure Every visit to the page is checked. Click OK. Now Delete the
temporary files in the same section, then delete the history files below it.
NOW, depending on your internet connection, and the amount of crap in there,
this could take up to 10 minutes. If you never have done this before it will