[wisb] Re: Men vs. Women - Which of us sees the birds better?

  • From: Claudia <cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bgsloan2@xxxxxxxxx" <bgsloan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 20:16:19 -0500

Bernie,
You are such a gem on this list!! I really appreciate your contributions. My
evidence is anecdotal and not research based , but it would seem that birders
bird the way they were taught or in a way that compliments them. Those with
better eyesight rely on that. And when the birds are in a high canopy, you have
to rely on hearing!!
My two cents,
Cg

Knowledge of the path is no substitute for putting one foot in front of the
other ~ MC Richards
Claudia Giamati
Chippewa County