[wisb] Bluebirds

  • From: "Korkor Mary" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "marekor@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: WIBird <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 13:50:54 -0600

Make sure your heated birdbaths are full and clean. Just had three Bluebirds
come in for a drink. We looked for them on the Christmas count but to no avail.
They seem really dependent upon the water I provide them in these really harsh
conditions.

Mary Korkor
Hartland, Waukesha County####################