[wisb] Bluebirds

  • From: Brian Doverspike <briandoverspike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:59:48 -0500

We have a third nesting attempt in the Bluebird house in our backyard.  A first
for us!  We have always had two attempts per year in the past.  We did not even
know the second batch had fledged yet and when we checked they were gone and
the next pair had their nest built already.  They must have been waiting
impatiently for their turn!  Today there is one blue egg in the nest.  What fun!

Brian Doverspike and Becky Anderson

Pardeeville, Columbia County