[windows2000] Re: Tell us: What New features do you want in Terminal Services?

  • From: "Ray Costanzo" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 07:53:38 -0500

After about the 10th time I had to authorize one of my actions, I disabled
it.  I understand the logic behind all this, but I just think it could have
beem implemented so much better.  How?  I don't know.  I don't have those
answers. :)  But, if nothing else, at least a "Never ask me about this
specific action again" type of thing or something.  I don't know.  People
will just start automatically clicking the, "Yeah, fine, just go away!"
button without even thinking after they use the computer for a bit.  The
average user will have no idea what this is all about.

I would go back to XP myself if I weren't so scared every time I have to
activate the OS that I'd have to call MS.  Oh how I wish W2K Pro had remote
desktop.  That's what I'd be running.  (Yes, Server, I know!)

Ray at work