[windows2000] Re: Tell us: What New features do you want in Terminal Services?

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:11:45 -0500

What can I say.. the program itself is AWESOME and I have been using it for
years.  It is a single executable and great to throw on a USB key to run and
use to browse files on a computer you plug it in to.
Jim

On 3/7/07, Ray Costanzo <ray@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I really love the unclickable thumbnails on this page.
http://www.netez.com/2xExplorer/snapshot.html