[windows2000] Re: Tell us: What New features do you want in Terminal Services?

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:03:24 -0500

Sorin,
I use a FREE utility called 2XExplorer.  http://www.netez.com/2xExplorer/
It is very powerful, you can run a command wherever you want and the double
panes are awesome!
Jim

On 3/7/07, Sorin Srbu <sorin.> wrote:

Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com <> wrote on Wednesday, March 07, 2007 2:20 PM:

Pls let Bill know I'm still pissed with MS that they didn't release x64
versions of Powertoys for WinXP x64. I had to resort to 3rd party hacked
64b
versions instead. Not very professional of MS... If they can't make these
tools available after release, have them built-in in explorer for
chrissakes!
I mean, how can you live without "Command prompt here" and tweakui when
spending the better part of the day in explorer??