[windows2000] Re: Tell us: What New features do you want in Terminal Services?

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 13:10:25 +0100

Ray Costanzo <> wrote on Thursday, March 08, 2007 1:01 PM:

UAC is supposedly able to be disabled somewhere. Maybe things will get better
in SP1 sometime this autumn. This is where I at the earliest will consider
trying out Vista for real. Our XP client-network is currently running as
smooth as ever. It does have it's quirks, granted, but at least I know them...