[windows2000] Re: Sus and apache?

  • From: Aaron Dokey <adokey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 16:05:36 -0400

TiVo rocks, I can't remember life before the wonderful little boxes.  BUT,
the file system TiVo uses is proprietary it's not the normal Ext2 you'll
find on linux boxes.  There is a ton of TiVo tools out there, perhaps you
can find something.

I'm a slave to my TiVo.  Well, that and my DVD collection, NetFlix,
WarCraft, my PS/2.. The list is long, I'll just stop now.

-Aaron

Aaron Dokey - MIS
Reid Tool Supply
2265 Black Creek Rd.