[windows2000] Re: Sus and apache?

  • From: Aaron Dokey <adokey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:50:13 -0400

I know about chillisoft stuff.  It's not simulating everything about IIS,
you're getting rid of tons of the problems with IIS, even if you're getting
a few back by using ASP.

If I could migrate my web guys away from IIS by using a product like this, I
definitely would.

-Aaron

Aaron Dokey - MIS
Reid Tool Supply