[windows2000] Re: Sus and apache?

  • From: Scott Ehrlich <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,"'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:01:06 -0400

I do understand you can run apache on Windows (I've done it before).

I'm just wondering if people have specifically run SUS through apache
instead of IIS?   I'm going to give it my best shot and make notes.  If I
can do it, I'll shut down IIS and have apache take over as the web server
for SUS/Windowsupdate.

Scott