[windows2000] Re: OT: I've Had it with Outlook

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:03:09 -0500

Try logging in as the local administrator, then rename your c:\docs and
settings\jkenzig to      c:\docs and settings\jkenzig_backup.  Then log off as
local admin and log back in as your jkenzig (or whatever) account.  See it that
does the trick.  It's worked for me 2x on similar issues.

  _____

Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>