[windows2000] Re: OT: I've Had it with Outlook

  • From: "Neil Atwood" <natwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:26:02 +1100

You guys are usually way above my level of knowledge and expertise, but an
error like that has probably got NOTHING to do with Outlook.

Outlook hooks into a heap of IE code (as does OE), and I'll bet that something
is not right with your install of IE...

Have you seen this:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q318378

Also, is the SP2 the RC1 release, or an older beta?
Was it installed as an upgrade or from an iso?

Hope that helps... ;-)

Neil Atwood - Sydney, Australia