[windows2000] Re: OT Firewalls

  • From: "Tony Lyne" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:03:12 +1300

Thats one of the reasons why I like borderwares products. You pay a reasonable
subscription fee annually and that gives you access to version upgrades at no
extra cost. Their support is great as well. The initial $$$ layout is a little
more than other but you save money long term.

The firewall itself I rate as probably the most secure on the market. Its (I
believe) the only firewall appliance that has no vulnerabilities posted about
it. Works entirely on the application layer (much more secure than the stateful
inspection method of the PIX and other firewalls). Also is the highest
certified firewall around.

goto www.borderware.com for more information.

Tony.