[windows2000] Re: OT: Corporate PC Preferences?

  • From: "Gary" <gaw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:00:35 -0700

If You upgrade your support to Dell's Gold support you will have
professional tech's on the phone that are located in the US as opposed to
dealing with a Language barrier in India. The wait time for tech support is
also much shorter.If you speak to your Dell account manager they can also
set you up with a program where you can take a test and become a certified
Dell tech and order your parts for warranty directly online with the same 4
hour part warranty as you would have with the Dell support line. Call your
rep and talk with him.
Gary