[windows2000] Re: OT: Corporate PC Preferences?

  • From: "Leitman, Ken" <ken.leitman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 09:01:56 -0400

We buy 50-100 PCs a month and use Dell for our desktop (optiplex) which
are pretty much swap outs for us (mid-sized financial company). It would
cost us more to buy our own devices and do any hw changes then these
machines cost with warranty. Could use any business desktop from HP as
easily though, did for many years back when they were Compaq.

For Laptops we use IBM Thinkpads, we get back less broken ones than with
any other brand, they are pretty tough, but expensive.

Ken Leitman