[windows2000] Re: Changing FTP ports

  • From: FalconTech <falcontech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:07:46 -1000

I've also used "Core FTP" it works fine but has fewer features than
WinSCP. There's also SmartFTP and SFTPplus (has SSH server ability) that
have other options and as many or more features than WinSCP. On the
Linux side theres gFTP.
You might look at this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_FTP_clients
Jim