Re: winamp library

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:33:29 -0800

High, it's happened to me with other versions of winamp all I did was alt l that closed it! If you have the library come up when you open winamp you might have opened the library before leaving winamp! who knows! Winamp does strange things. lol ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>