Re: winamp library

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 18:56:49 -0800

Thanks!  It doesn't do me a lot of good, because I don't know anything, yet,
about scriptwriting, but, perhaps, in the future, documenting what you just
did, could save us a lot of hassle, with other problems, that might crop up,
along the way!

Thanks, again, for taking the time to reveal your thought process!

-Mac-