Re: winamp library

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 01:07:06 -0400

Hi Rick,

Well, if you're running Window-Eyes, you may have a bit more luck.  If you
are running JAWS., the library has been fundamentally broken since JAWS 7.1.

Here is what I do.

1.  Visit http://satogo.com.
2.  Follow the prompts to install System Access To Go Free Version.
3.  Launch Winamp.
4.  Open the library.
5.  Enjoy.

The Winamp library works almost perfectly with System Access To go.  That is
the way I do it.

You want shoutcast radio, AOL/CBS Radio, files on your own system, it works
like a charm.

No script errors.  No screen reader lock-ups.  Really fine!