Re: winamp library

  • From: "Doug Leavens" <d.leavens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:23:37 -0500

I trust your first sentence isn't an attempt at sardcasm.
The point is, before this problem reared its ugly head, when winamp launched it gave me something I think is called the main window. Anyway, I've solved the problem by downloading an older version of winamp from oldversion.com, installing as winamp lite. Now, when it launches, I get the "player window". That's more like it!!!!!!!! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>